We welcome you back. Again.
We’re so excited about opening our salon doors to you from Monday 8th March.
As we will be operating under Level 2 things will run similarly to the last level 2 with some refinements.
We’re confident you will still receive the very best in service and results. To ensure everyone’s wellbeing and safety please read on.
Within these we have taken steps to ensure that there is sufficient spacing in our salon.
Hand sanitiser will be in abundance for both staff and clients. Please bring a mask to your appointment.
Our usual sanitation practices will continue and there will be additional sanitation of all high-touch areas with hospital grade disinfectant.
To reduce the likelihood of viral transmission during your service we have removed magazines.
We will be serving Kokako single-origin filter coffee in compostable disposable cups. Once your service is complete, we will come to you with your product requirements, to rebook and take payment.
The salon will be cashless until further notice.
Please note that there are no longer Stephen Marr parks available above the old Zarbos/new LJ Hooker building on Morrow Street. This also applies for those parks by RESENE. They are no longer Stephen Marr’s. We advise that you park in Westfield Newmarket – using the Westfield Plus app or locate a park via the downloadable Parkable.
How Can You Help?
There are some things that you can do to help keep the salons safe and to ensure things run smoothly.
- Bring your own water bottle
- Bring a book, magazine, your work and/or personal device
- Please come alone. Note there is now limited waiting space so even if you have a family member before or after we ask if you can both come at the time of your individual appointment
- Utilise hand sanitiser at the front desk, station and going in and out of the bathroom
- Stay in your chair. We will greet you and take you to your chair. We ask you to stay in that chair for the duration of your service – aside from visiting the bathroom or shampoo basins
- Please give us a heads up prior to your appointment if you’re wanting a significant change
- Confirm your appointment by text
- Increase your card’s paywave limit
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Reach out if you need to
For appointment enquiries please email us at email@example.com
So looking forward to seeing you all again.
Kindest – Stephen and the team